Support Family House During #GivingTuesday 2023
Published on November 15, 2023
Every night, Family House supports up to 80 families in their deepest time of need. While their child receives treatment for a life-threatening illness, Family House provides a place of hope and comfort.
Family House is more than just a place to stay for families. It’s a place where parents can bond with other families in similar situations, where children can build community with kids just like them, including siblings, and where all families can receive the compassion they deserve.
#GivingTuesday is an opportunity for people around the world to use their individual power of generosity to remain connected and support their communities. This is a global movement to give back through acts of kindness, sharing our message and mission, and direct donations. This year’s day of giving back is Tuesday, November 28, 2023!
We have confidence and hope, even during the most uncertain times, that community is one of the strongest things there is in the fight against pediatric illness.
Your donation, no matter how big or small, impacts our families greatly and we thank you for choosing to support Family House this year.
How you can help (pick as many of the following as you’re able!):
- Donate cash, stock or crypto, and make sure to see if your company matches here – doubling your impact!
- Spread the Word!
- Like our social media pages- comment, like, share posts on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
Here are some images and suggested text you can use to help Family House share on your Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts through Giving Tuesday, November 28, 2023. To download the image files below, right-click to download and select “save image as”, or click to view the file in a separate browser window and save the image.
- What if we all gave in one day? Around the world, people are giving to the causes that matter the most to them. This #GivingTuesday, join me in supporting @FamilyHouseSF – a home away from home for families with children being treated for terminal illness.
- There’s a fundamental truth that gives us hope—that together we can do extraordinary things. Join me on #GivingTuesday by supporting @FamilyHouseSF and let’s rally to provide families with the care and compassion they deserve.
- #GivingTuesday is an opportunity for people around the world to stand together in unity. Let’s rally to support families who need us the most. This year, I’m supporting @FamilyHouseSF – a home away from home for families who have children being treated for life-threatening diseases. By joining me, you ensure that these families never have to worry about the financial burden of being away from home while they care for their sick child.
- You’ve heard of #BlackFriday and #CyberMonday, but what about #GivingTuesday? It’s a time to bring our community together to raise funds in support of families who need it most. I hope you’ll consider donating to support the mission of @FamilyHouseSF to provide a home away from home for families during their deepest time of need. Give today or mark your calendars for Tuesday, November 28th!
- Spread the word— #GivingTuesday is here! This year, I’m choosing to support @FamilyHouseSF, a non-profit that provides a free home away from home for families with children receiving treatment for life-threatening illness. By joining me, you ensure that every family has free access to everyday essentials, counseling and community, activities, and more. Donating is quick and easy!