Fun and Easy Holiday Craft Idea for Christmas Decorations
Published on December 16, 2021
We celebrate every occasion with a quick and easy holiday activity to give you something exciting to look forward to. For Easter, we made Handprint Bunnies, and for St. Patrick’s Day, we made a Leprechaun Hat, amongst other things.
This holiday season, we at Family House wanted to do something special involving creativity and a bit of fun. We looked through several holiday craft ideas to find the best one for you!
So, this year, we are making a Candy Cane Reindeer. This is one of those thoughtful holiday craft ideas that are super easy and fun for the kids.
What Will You Need
Now on to our Candy Cane Reindeer. It’s a very simple craft that you can make in a couple of minutes. You don’t need anything unusual and it’s very easy and handy so anyone can make it. To start with your Candy Cane Reindeer, you will need the following supplies:
- Candy canes
- Googly eyes
- Pipe cleaner
- Glue dots
How To Make Candy Cane Reindeer
- Take the glue dots and add them to the back of the googly eyes and the nose.
- Now stick the googly eyes and the nose to the candy cane.
- Take the ribbon or string and tie it in the middle of the candy cane.
- All that’s left now are the antlers of the reindeer. For that, take the pipe cleaner and wrap it around the middle of the candy cane.
- Now wrap the ends of the pipe cleaner around your finger and bend it into a spiral on each side. There you have it — perfect antlers for your candy cane reindeer.
- Make as many as you want and add them to your holiday decorations!
Happy holidays from everyone at Family House!