Mother’s Day — Handmade Flower Vase
Published on April 30, 2021
To prepare the Flower template:
1. Place the Flower template on top of any piece of colored paper you like
2. Following the outside lines, cut out template, then cut out the inside of the Flower template and trace it onto the Flower circle you just cut out.
To prepare the flower petals:
1. Fold the colored paper you have chosen for the petals in half
2. Place the Petals template on the colored paper.
3. Cut out the petals
To Prepare the vase:
1. Place the Vase template on the colored paper you have chosen for the vase
2. Following the template, cut out the vase
To prepare the Inside of the Flower:
1. Place the “Inside of the flower” template on top of the colored paper you have chosen and cut out the inside of the flower
Now you are ready to assemble your Mother’s
Day Flower Vase!
1. Place the Flower Template on a flat
2. Put a small amount of glue around the edge of the Flower Template.
3. Place the edge of one Flower Petal Strip on the circle you traced on the Flower Template
4. Put a bit of glue on the top of the Flower Petal Strip and then bring the other edge of the Flower Petal Strip and place it on top of the glue and you’ve made your first petal!
5. Do this with all the Flower Petal Strips around the Flower Template until it is full of petals, You can even do two layers if you want!
6. When you’ve finished the petals, take the Inside of the Flower and blue it to the center of your flower.
7. Now you can glue your flower to the top of the vase.
8. You can write anything you like on the vase or the Inside of the Flower!