It’s the little things that make a house a home. You can help Family House accomplish its mission by donating useful goods like household items, electronics, entertainment and games, cleaning supplies, phone cards, paper products, and food. You can view our current wish list or you can learn more about donating goods by calling us at (415) 476-8321.
Donate Professional Services
If you have a skill or expertise that you would like to contribute to Family House, such as general contracting services, plumbing, handy-man work, and computer support and repair, please visit our volunteer page to find out how you can help, or contact Director of Volunteer Programs Karen Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 502-5659.
Donate Your Time: Volunteer
Family House relies on volunteer support to keep our doors open. Please visit our volunteer page for more information.
Buy Groceries and With Your eScrip Card
- Register online at http://www.escrip.com
- Select Family House San Francisco as your charity – Group #500042913
- Find participating merchants
- This program is at NO cost to you!
- Provide your registered phone number at checkout, and a donation of 5% of your qualified purchases will be made to Family House!
- Works in stores including: Cal Mart Supermarket, FoodMaxx, Foodtown, Key Markets, Lucky, Mollie Stone’s, Save Mart, and more
Have More Ideas?
We are always open to hearing new and creative ways to help our families. If you have an idea, please contact Alison Blom, Development Associate, at (415) 476-9723 or email@example.com.