- All services at Family House are 100% free of charge to all families
- Families stay for as long as their child is receiving medical treatment
- Monetary donations provide direct family support through our meal program, support groups, music therapy program, Fozzy’s Toy Room, and in many more ways
Family House is a home away from home for families of children with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses. When families travel to San Francisco for their child’s medical treatment, Family House becomes their community and extended family. Being away from home can be especially difficult during the holidays, but you can help make the holidays bright for a family in need.
Donate Toys, Teen Gifts & Gift Cards
- Toys for children of all ages, such as: Books, puzzles, stuffed animals, board games, arts & crafts kits, remote control toys, STEM toys
- Electronic toys that are rechargeable or don’t require batteries
- Teen gifts such as: MP3 players, headphones, SD cards, makeup and nail kits, sports related items, adult coloring books, Playstation 4 games, DVDs
- $25 gift cards to Target and Safeway to be used by families for holiday gifts and essentials
- Toys and gifts should value from $25-$50 each
- View our wish list on Amazon Smile
- Send donations to “Santa” at Family House, 540 Mission Bay Blvd., North, San Francisco, CA 94158
- Questions? Please contact Karen Banks at (415)502-5659 or email@example.com.
- Click here to download the Secret Santa info sheet