Corporate volunteer groups
We can accommodate groups of up to 40 people for a “Done in a Day” project, such as:
- Cleaning, organizing, re-stocking the pantry, etc.
- Host a Family Meal (breakfast, lunch, or dinner)
- Host an event for families. Examples include: a courtyard BBQ with lawn games; show a movie with pizza/nachos, movie snacks, and thematic arts & crafts; a catered dinner with make your own sundae dessert bar; Cinco de Mayo party; Easter Celebration; Halloween party; other fun holiday events.
- Host an arts & crafts or music activity
- Budgeted volunteer projects – this valuable combination of funding and volunteer time exponentially increases your impact to Family House families. Examples include: purchasing & assembling strollers; purchasing & organizing sweatshirts; purchasing & organizing goodie bags for house parties; etc.
In order to offset the cost of the Volunteer Program, corporate groups are encouraged to make a monetary donation to Family House. Click here to make a corporate gift.
Bring your team members together for some time spent doing good!
Support Family House Fundraising Events
Family House needs the help of volunteers at fundraising events, including our Annual Gala and Cabernet for Connoisseurs events. Help with set up, check in, selling raffle tickets, silent auction, live auction, and more. These events are typically held on evenings or weekends, and give colleagues the opportunity to get to know each other in a non-work setting, and are restricted to volunteers ages 21 and up. Email us to learn more.
Direct Service Projects
At your office or other space, put together care packages of items for Family House families, based on upcoming house needs. Examples might include purchasing and organizing items for goodie bags for a holiday party; making birthday or holiday cards; purchasing and organizing sweatshirts; organizing pantry items; etc. To get started, fill out the Corporate Volunteer Group Request Form.
Family House works with 50+ dedicated companies each year, including:
Corporate Groups and Team Events
If you are a group looking to schedule a team event or corporate group please, email Chief Community Engagement Officer Karen Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org.