Fun 4th of July Activity!
Published on July 2, 2021
Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 half sheet of white paper
- 1 blue rectangle made of 3”x2” construction paper
- 7 half-inch strips of red construction paper
- Star stickers
- 1 popsicle stick or tongue depressor
- Glue stick
Here is your kit to make a USA Flag!
- Using the glue stick, place a blue rectangle in the top left corner of the white ½ sheet of paper.
- Place 7 red stripes to fill the ½ sheet of white paper (you may have to trim some edges). See the Flag picture as an example.
- Place as many stars (in any colors you want) on the blue rectangle.
- Take the wooden stick and glue it to the bottom left back side of the flag you have just created!
- Enjoy your Tootsie Pop while you wave your flag!
Happy 4th of July!